Let’s put an end to Hunger in our Neighborhood
ways to give
give by cash or check
- Cash or check donations can be dropped off during Food Shelf hours or can be handed into the office at First English Lutheran Church during normal business hours. (Please put cash in a sealed envelop titled "Food Shelf Donation" and include your name and address if you would like a tax receipt mailed to you.
- Checks can also be mailed to the food shelf: 511 Belle Street West, Cannon Falls, MN, United States ZIP 55009
Make checks payable to: Cannon Falls Food Shelf
other giving options
- Donate during your checkout at Econo Foods in Cannon Falls.
Our Hours of operation
Food shelf hours & dates:
- 1st Saturday of the Month from 10 a.m. to Noon
- 2nd Thursday of the Month from 10 a.m. to Noon with the WIC Clinic from 8:30 a.m. - Noon
- 3rd Thursday of the Month from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- 4th Thursday of the Month from 10 a.m. to Noon
Note: Some months there are FIVE weeks and there is no scheduled food distribution during those weeks whether it falls after the 1st Saturday of the month or the 4th Thursday of the month.
Food donations can be dropped off
during normal church business hours:
Monday through Friday which are 9 a.m. - Noon and 1 p.m. -3 p.m.
Please call the church office for more information or to schedule a different drop off time. Questions? Call First English at 507-263-3042